Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make really yummy Western Omelet Quiche recipes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Western Omelet Quiche. Please adhere to the instructions well.
- 1 9 inch deep dish pie shell
- 4 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 oz smoked ham chopped and divided
- 1 1/2 cup colby jack or cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prick the bottom of a frozen pie shell using a fork. Bake for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small skillet melt the butter. Cook the sliced green onion, green pepper and red pepper until softened around 2-3 minutes..
- Layer 1/2 of the ham and 1/2 of the shredded cheese on the bottom of the par baked pie shell
- For full instructions please see : www.melissassouthernstylekitchen.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Western Omelet Quiche recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.