Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make extremely yummy Weight Watchers Freestyle Lemon Pound Cake Recipe recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Weight Watchers Freestyle Lemon Pound Cake Recipe. Please follow the guidelines well.
With this recipe, you really can have your cake and eat it, too. With just 8 ingredients, this recipe won’t take you any time or much effort at all to bake.
1 box of lemon cake mix
1 small box of sugar free lemon pudding mix
¾ cup nonfat Greek yogurt, no added sugar or flavor
¾ cup of lemon juice
¼ cup of water
2 additional tablespoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of powdered Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the inside of a cake pan or Bundt pan with a no point non-stick spray
- Combine the pudding mix, cake mix, yogurt, water, and ¾ cup of lemon juice in a large bowl
- Whisk until combined but don’t overheat the mix
- Pour into your pan and bake according to cake mix box instructions
- For full instructions please : 55recipes.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Weight Watchers Freestyle Lemon Pound Cake Recipe dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.