The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare WEEKENDS IN THE KITCHEN: MINI RED VELVET CAKES (IN ENGLISH).
Mini Red Velvet Cakes
1 portion – 8 servings with diameter 7 cm./2.5 ”
For the Dough:
- 250 gr./8.8 oz. flour
- 125 gr./4.4 oz. unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 250 gr./8.8 oz. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 240 ml./8.1 fl. oz. buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon red baking die
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
For the Cream:
- 125 gr./ 4.4 oz. Cream cheese “Philadelphia”
- 125 gr./ 4.4 oz. Italian cream cheese “Mascarpone”
- 100 gr./3.5 oz. soft cow’s butter
- 100 gr./3.5 oz. Powder sugar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 170°C ( 338°F)
- Place a baking paper on a oven size tray pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, cocoa powder and vanilla powder. In another bowl, whip together the butter and sugar until it becomes a white fluffy substance. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar and eggs on a high speed until smooth and creamy, adding the eggs one by one.
for full recipes please see : www.100decors.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making WEEKENDS IN THE KITCHEN: MINI RED VELVET CAKES (IN ENGLISH) recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.