The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare WATERMELON RUM SLUSH.
Now, I know I don’t need to dwell on the nutritional benefits of watermelon. We all know it’s not only tasty, but also low in calories, great for staying hydrated in summer’s heat, sodium and fat free, and contains lots of great nutrients like vitamins A and C, right?
But did you know that 100% of the watermelon is edible and usable?
When many of us think of enjoying watermelon, we think solely of enjoying the flesh. Whether it be in the summer-staple fresh-cut wedge, or in other creative watermelon recipes like salads or salsas, eating the flesh is certainly a favorite way to enjoy watermelon’s juicy deliciousness.
Need inspiration to get into the use-the-whole-watermelon spirit? The Watermelon Board website is loaded with tons of great ideas for us ~ whether it be watermelon recipes using the flesh, watermelon juice recipes, OR watermelon rind recipes.
- 6 c. watermelon cubes, seeds removed*
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 c. white rum
- 7-Up or Sprite for serving
- Place watermelon cubes in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Place a strainer over a large bowl or 9×13-inch glass baking dish. Pour processed watermelon through the strainer to remove the pulp, reserving the strained juice.
- Stir granulated sugar and lemon juice into the watermelon juice until the sugar is fully dissolved. Stir in rum.
for full instruction please see : www.thekitchenismyplayground.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making WATERMELON RUM SLUSH recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.