The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Walnut Brownie Pie.
After previewing this walnut brownie pie photo on our Facebook Page yesterday, we are rushing this recipe to publication today because it got such a great response there and folks were actually emailing me for the recipe. The truth is, this pie is just as good as it looks. Imagine a walnut brownie meets a pecan pie! In fact if you prefer pecans, just go ahead and use those.
I have to confess, I could not resist going to the fridge 3 times to cut little slivers of this pie. Little slivers can be quite satisfying with this very rich pie.
It is just the sort of thing I would order for dessert in a restaurant where, at the end of a good meal. It’s rich sweetness could be appreciated slowly with a great cup of coffee. Those was one of my most successful pie experiments ever. I totally love this one!
For the Walnut Brownie Crust
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped walnuts
For the Filling
- 4 large or extra large eggs or 5 medium, or 6 small
- 1 ½ cups lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups dark corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves
- To prepare the Walnut Brownie Crust
- Sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream the butter, vanilla extract and sugars well, before adding the eggs one at a time and beating until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and when they are almost mixed in fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Try not to over mix the dough which will be quite stiff.
- Refrigerate the dough for an hour or so, then roll out to about a 10-12 inch round and place in a 9 or 10 inch pie plate. The dough is very forgiving so if it tears or cracks, just fill in any holes with scraps of dough and press them evenly into place. Make sure the dough is not stretched and is pushed well into the pan. Trim the edges of the dough.
To prepare the filling
Read more please visit : www.rockrecipes.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Walnut Brownie Pie dishes over can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-04-07 12:08:34.