The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare VEGGIE CRESCENT BITES.
- 1 can reduced-fat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream (light)
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c chopped assorted veggies (broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, green onion, cucumber)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill, and chives. Let chill.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and roll out just so all the pieces are sticking together. You want one large sheet so pinch together any seams that are not staying together.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making VEGGIE CRESCENT BITES dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-10-11 05:25:11.