The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Vegetarian Spaghetti Squash Skillet.
1 (3 lb.) spaghetti squash
2 tsp olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
8 oz. mushrooms, thinly sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
¾ tsp ground oregano
½ tsp ground pepper
⅛ tsp salt
1 ½ cup marinara sauce (your favorite kind)
1 ¾ cups (no salt added) chickpeas, rinsed & drained
¼ cup minced flat-leaf parsley
⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese (animal rennet-free for vegetarian)
- Using a large, sharp knife, pierce the spaghetti squash in several pieces.
- Place the spaghetti squash in a glass baking dish and cook in the microwave on high for about 15 minutes, turning the squash halfway through cooking.
- Before handling, let the squash stand for 10 minutes. Cut in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds and fibers. Using a fork, twist out strands of the spaghetti squash flesh and place in a large bowl.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet, set over medium-high heat.
- Visit Vegetarian Spaghetti Squash Skillet @ cookincanuck.com for full instructions.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Vegetarian Spaghetti Squash Skillet recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.