Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on just how to make extremely yummy Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada Casserole Recipe dishes. The production process is really easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada Casserole Recipe. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Grease a 9X13 casserole dish and set aside.
- Combine enchilada sauce and El Pato in a bowl until fully mixed.
- Lay 8 tortillas on the bottom of the pan (overlapping is fine).
- Spread about 1½ cup of the mixed sauce onto the tortillas, fully coating them.
- Sprinkle half the beans, half the corn, and half the of the bell pepper on top of the sauced tortillas and top with a third of the cheese blend.
- Visit Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada Casserole @ aberdeenskitchen.com for full instructions.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada Casserole Recipe recipes over can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn