The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Vegan Red Thai Coconut Curry.
This creamy Vegan Red Thai Coconut curry is full of delicious veggies and covered with a thick, coconut sauce. It’s the perfect winter warmer for these cold evenings!
- 1 White Onion finely diced
- 1 thumb sized Piece of Ginger minced
- 3 tbsp Red Curry Paste (ensure yours is vegan, or make your own)
- 2 x 400ml cans Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Chilli Paste (sambal oelek)
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 head Broccoli cut into florets
- 6-7 Small Potatoes quartered
- 1 large handful Green Beans
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 block (250g) Tofu cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large handful Spinach
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Red Chilli
- Fresh Coriander
- Sesame Seeds
- First, wash and quarter the potatoes and boil for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- While the potatoes are boiling, start making the sauce. Add a little oil to the bottom of a large stockpot. Cook the finely diced onion and the minced ginger over a medium/high heat for 3-4 minutes until the onion is translucent. Add the curry paste and cook for another minute.
- Next, add the coconut milk and give everything a good stir. Add the soy sauce, chilli paste and bring to a simmer.
- In another frying pan, heat a little oil and fry the tofu until it’s golden on all sides.
- Add the cooked potatoes, and the other vegetables (except the spinach) into the curry sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. At the end, stir in the rice wine vinegar and the spinach, until the spinach wilts.
- Serve the curry with rice, and top with the tofu, some sliced red chilli, sliced red onion, some fresh coriander and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Vegan Red Thai Coconut Curry dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.tn