Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely tasty Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake Bars dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake Bars. Please comply with the directions well.
The ultimate vegan cheesecake bars! These bars are raw, vegan, gluten-free and refined-sugar free for a healthy and delicious treat!
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked overnight then drained
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Raspberry swirl:
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend the pecans, oats, dates, and salt until it forms a dough. You should be able to press the dough together with your fingertips. If it is too dry, add a small spoon of water.
- Press the dough down into your pan, until it coats the entire bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- Place the cashews in a food processor, and blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Place your coconut cream in a mixer, and blend until it forms a fluffy whip cream texture. Make sure to just scrape the cream off the top of the can, and not the remaining liquid on the bottom. It should be a thick texture.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla and continue to whip until incorporated.
- Pour your blended cashews into the coconut whip and gently mix together with a spatula or spoon.
- Pour the mixture into your pan.
- Place your raspberries and maple syrup in a food processor and blend. Spoon the mixture into the pan on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Using a sharp knife, begin to make swirls, or “figure eights” into the raspberry layer to achieve that swirly look.
- Place your vegan raspberry cheesecake bars into the freezer to firm up for 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from pan, cut into squares, and serve!
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake Bars dishes above can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn