Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really delicious Vegan Pulled Pork Pizza with Mango Salsa recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Vegan Pulled Pork Pizza with Mango Salsa. Please comply with the directions well.
This Vegan Pulled Pork Pizza is made with shredded heart of palm, homemade bbq sauce, mango salsa, and cilantro cashew creme for an unforgettable meal.
BBQ “Pulled Pork”:
- 1 can Heart of Palm, shredded
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 large yellow onion, sliced very thin
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 medium mango, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Pinch of salt
Cilantro Cashew Cream:
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- To make the BBQ “Pulled Pork”, with your fingers shred the hearts of palm, making the pieces as thin as possible. Place in small bowl and mix in 1/2 cup BBQ sauce. Let marinade for at least 1 hour.
- When ready, heat the oil over medium heat in a cast iron skillet. Add onions sauté until caramelized – 10 – 12 minutes. Add onions to the shredded heart of palm and set aside.
- To make the Mango Salsa, combine the ingredients in a small bowl. Transfer to the refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Get Full Recipe => www.mydarlingvegan.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Vegan Pulled Pork Pizza with Mango Salsa dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn