Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely tasty Vegan Meatloaf (Chickpeas & Lentils) Gluten Free recipes. The production process is really simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Vegan Meatloaf (Chickpeas & Lentils) Gluten Free. Please adhere to the instructions well.
This Vegan Meatloaf is the perfect quick and easy dinner recipe! It’s made with chickpeas and lentils, tastes delicious, is gluten free and healthy!
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 oz. can of chickpeas, drained and thoroughly rinsed
- 1 3/4 cup freshly cooked lentils or 15 oz. can, drained and throughly rinsed
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons vegan Worcestershire sauce (or more liquid smoke)
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 flax eggs
- 3 tablespoons organic tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix your ingredients for your tomato glaze and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a loaf with by lining with parchment paper so that it’s hanging over the sides. This helps to remove the loaf with ease.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, heat the coconut oil. Add the garlic, red onion and the celery. Sauté until onions are translucent and celery has softened, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients, and mix together slightly with a wooden spoon. I find that this helps to distribute the liquid ingredients equally one the beans and breadcrumbs.
- In a food processor, add all of your ingredients. I have a 10-cup food processor, so if yours is smaller, you may want to put it in in increments. Pulse a few times until everything begins to come together. Do NOT over pulse – it will turn to mush and not firm up in the oven. You want to see chunks of celery, lentils and other ingredients. I like to pulse about 10 times.
- Pour/scoop the ingredients into your parchment paper lined loaf pan. Smooth down the top with the spatula and then pour the glaze over, smoothing it down.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 60 minutes. My loaf was done at around 55 minutes. It’s ready if a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove from loaf pan and slice up and serve. Enjoy!
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Vegan Meatloaf (Chickpeas & Lentils) Gluten Free recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn