The production process is very simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Vegan Loaded Sweet Potato.
The ultimate vegan loaded sweet potato – packed with kale, black beans, and topped off with a homemade green goddess dressing. Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Green Goddess Dressing to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, poke multiple holes into both sweet potatoes. Place potatoes in oven and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until tender.
- In the meantime, heat olive oil over medium-high heat in medium saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 60 seconds, or until fragrant. Add kale and toss to coat. Add 1/4 cup water and cover for 3-5 minutes. Remove cover, toss kale, reduce heat to low, and cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until kale is desired texture, adding more water as needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Top with sautéed kale, beans and Green Goddess Dressing.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Vegan Loaded Sweet Potato dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-04 18:44:25.