Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make very tasty Vegan Iced Gems recipes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Vegan Iced Gems. Please adhere to the directions well.
Cute bite-sized treats that are vegan with a gluten-free option!
- 75 g / 1/3 cup vegan butter or coconut oil softened
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 125 g / 1 cup plain flour or gluten-free flour
- 1/2 batch of eggless royal icing
- Optional various vegan natural food dyes
- Beat the vegan butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Sift in the flour and mix until it forms a firm dough. Wrap in cling film and chill for approx 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thick and use a 2cm cookie cutter (I used a small bottle cap) to create the biscuit bases. Transfer them to the baking trays and bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden.
- Get Full Recipe => wallflowerkitchen.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Vegan Iced Gems recipes above can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn