The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Vegan + Gluten Free Crispy Garlic Smashed Baby Potatoes.
Crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. The combination of herbs and garlic goes perfectly with these baby potatoes.
- 1 lb (16 oz) baby potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Optional: parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil potatoes in salted water until the potatoes are softened and a fork can easily poke into a potato, about 15-18 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. Drain and pat the potatoes dry using a paper towel.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet (cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup). Toss the potatoes with garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and oil.
- Take a fork and carefully press down on each potato until the potato is flattened, but still holds together.
- Space the potatoes on the baking sheet so they are not touching. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes are crispy and lightly golden in appearance. Garnish with parsley if you like. Serve immediately.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Vegan + Gluten Free Crispy Garlic Smashed Baby Potatoes dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-14 16:15:40.