Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely yummy Vegan & Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheesy Bread dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Vegan & Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheesy Bread. Please follow the directions well.
Nutrient-packed cauliflower forms the base of this low-calorie, gluten-free bread that’s topped with cheesy goodness.
- 1 head cauliflower about 2 pounds
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used reduced fat Cheddar Jack), divided
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning or mix of dried herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Marinara sauce for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower and cut it into florets. Place them in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is finely chopped and looks like rice.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a microwave-safe dish or bowl. Cover and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can steam the cauliflower in a steamer basket or bake it in the oven at 375 for 20 minutes.
- When the cauliflower is cool, transfer it to a bowl lined with a kitchen towel or cheesecloth. Bring the ends of the cloth together and squeeze as much liquid out of the cauliflower as you can. I got about ½ cup liquid.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a mixing bowl and add the egg, Italian seasoning, ½ cup cheese, ¼ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Mix to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Form the dough into a rectangle about 8 x 12 inches and ¼-inch thick.
- Bake in the oven 15-20 minutes until cooked. Remove the baking sheet and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup cheese over the top. Bake another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Cut cheesy bread into 16 breadsticks. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Vegan & Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheesy Bread dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn