Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on just how to make very yummy VEGAN CHOCOLATE LAVENDER CUPCAKES dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare VEGAN CHOCOLATE LAVENDER CUPCAKES. Please comply with the instructions well.
FOR THE SUGAR-FREE LAVENDER BUTTERCREAM
- 1 tbsp dried lavender buds + extra for decoration
- 125 g good-tasting dairy-free butter
- 200 g xylitol mixed in a blender on high power for a few minutes until it turns to powder*
- A small amount of natural violet food dye optional
FOR THE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- 175 g spelt flour or all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- A pinch of salt
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 225 g coconut sugar**
- 275 ml hot water
- 60 ml sunflower oil or other mild-tasting vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Heat 2 tbsp of the dairy-free butter in a small saucepan with the lavender buds. Strain and allow the butter to re-solidfy in the fridge or freezer.
- Get full recippe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making VEGAN CHOCOLATE LAVENDER CUPCAKES recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-12-18 19:23:14.