Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make very tasty VEGAN CHOCOLATE LAVENDER CUPCAKES (GLUTEN-FREE OPTION) recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare VEGAN CHOCOLATE LAVENDER CUPCAKES (GLUTEN-FREE OPTION). Please follow the guidelines well.
That’s the most important thing, right?
These cupcakes are inspired by an old (non-vegan) recipe of mine for chocolate lavender cupcakes. I adored these cupcakes and have been meaning to make a vegan version for a while now. So here they are!
The recipe is based on Nigella’s “accidentally vegan” Dark Chocolate Cake – which is DELICIOUS.
FOR THE SUGAR-FREE LAVENDER BUTTERCREAM
- 1 tbsp dried lavender buds + extra for decoration
- 125 g good-tasting dairy-free butter
- 200 g xylitol mixed in a blender on high power for a few minutes until it turns to powder*
- A small amount of natural violet food dye optional
FOR THE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- 175 g spelt flour or all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- A pinch of salt
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 225 g coconut sugar**
- 275 ml hot water
- 60 ml sunflower oil or other mild-tasting vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- TO MAKE THE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- Heat 2 tbsp of the dairy-free butter in a small saucepan with the lavender buds. Strain and allow the butter to re-solidfy in the fridge or freezer.
- Once the butter has set again, mix it with the rest of the butter in a stand mixer along with the powdered xylitol and a small amount of purple food dye until you have a thick, fluffy buttercream. Keep refrigerated until use.
TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- Preheat the oven to 180c. / 350f. and line a muffin tray with 12 cases.
- Mix the first five ingredients together until well combined.
- Stir in the remaining wet ingredients until the mixture is smooth and lump-free.
For full instructions please see : wallflowerkitchen.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making VEGAN CHOCOLATE LAVENDER CUPCAKES (GLUTEN-FREE OPTION) dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.