Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really yummy VEGAN CHAI MUFFINS dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare VEGAN CHAI MUFFINS. Please adhere to the directions well.
Chai Spice Mix:
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 cup (120g) non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp loose chai tea or 1 tea bag
- 3/4 cup (180g) plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup (75g) coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups (330g) almond flour*
- 1/2 cup (60g) tapioca starch (can sub with cornstarch or arrowroot)
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chai spice mix (above)
- Chai Spice Sugar Mixture (for topping)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp chai spice mix (above)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the spices.
- Boil the non-dairy milk. Steep with the chai tea, then strain or remove tea bag.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the non-dairy yogurt, coconut sugar, chai tea milk, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, salt, and spice. Whisk until no lumps remain.
- Add wet to dry and mix.
- Spoon batter into a muffin pan (greased or lined with paper liners), filling each 3/4 of the way. You will get between 9 and 12 muffins depending on your pan. Smooth the tops.
- Top each with a sprinkling of the spice/sugar mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden on top and the centers are firm to the touch.
for full instruction please see: www.feastingonfruit.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making VEGAN CHAI MUFFINS dishes over can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.