The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Vegan Carrot No Bake Energy Bites.
To make these little carrot energy balls, you only need 5 main ingredients: Carrots (I used both orange and purple ones, but of course one color is good enough), almonds, dates, coconut flakes, and rolled oats. I also added one teaspoon of cinnamon and half a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup grated orange carrots
- 1/2 cup grated purple carrots
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First grate the carrots and set them aside.
- Then put the almonds together with the dates into a food processor or blender and process until a sticky mixture forms. Add this to the grated carrots, stir in the rolled oats, the coconut flakes, the cinnamon, and the vanilla extract and knead it with your fingers, so it all sticks together. Form about 12-15 energy balls depending on the size you want.
- After you’ve formed the balls, roll them in some more coconut flakes.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Vegan Carrot No Bake Energy Bites recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn