The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Vegan Burrito Bowl with Cilantro-Lime Avocado Dressing.
Avocados are actually the only things that are really essential to this burrito bowl because they’re key for the freakin-amazing Cilantro-Lime Avocado Dressing. It’s ridiculously creamy and combines avocado, olive oil, cilantro, almond milk, lime and a couple spices perfectly. Plus, it’s an awesome alternative for the usual dairy-filled, sour cream based burrito bowl dressings.
But even if you’re not sold on the wild rice burrito bowl, I highly recommend making the dressing and putting it on all the things.
For the burrito bowl:
- 1½ heaping cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup cooked wild rice
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 2 tbsp corn
- 2 tbsp refried beans
- ¼ avocado, sliced or diced
- Roasted chickpeas
For the dressing:
- ¾ cup almond milk* (I used Almond Breeze® Unsweetened Original)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ ripe avocado, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp lime zest
- ¼ tsp each salt, freshly ground pepper, ground cumin and chili powder
To assemble the bowl:
- Add the lettuce to the bottom of a serving bowl, add rice and other desired toppings then drizzle with cilantro-lime avocado dressing.
For the dressing:
- In a blender, combine Almond Breeze, olive oil, avocado, green onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, lime zest, salt, pepper and cumin; blend until smooth. Refrigerate until serving.
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Vegan Burrito Bowl with Cilantro-Lime Avocado Dressing dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn