The production process is really simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook VEGAN BLUEBERRY TWIST BREAD.
- 450g all-purpose flour
- 21 g fresh yeast
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 200 ml oat milk
- 60g vegan butter, softened to room temperature (eg. Altan)
- 200g blueberry jam
- 80 g confectioners’ sugar
- 2-3 tbsp oat cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat soy milk lukewarm.
- Put the flour in a mixing bowl, make a small mold and crumble in the yeast, add the sugar and add 3 – 4 tbsp milk and cover with a little flour. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Then add the remaining milk and the butter. Knead with the kneading for 5-8 minutes. The dough should shine.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making VEGAN BLUEBERRY TWIST BREAD recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.