Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really tasty Vegan Blueberry Muffin (Oil Free + Gluten Free) recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Vegan Blueberry Muffin (Oil Free + Gluten Free). Please follow the instructions well.
A reader recently requested a high carb low fat blueberry muffin recipe. Taste test dozens of purple-pocked healthy muffins? Sign me up! Oh heck, let’s be honest, the first muffin of a batch is the taste test, the rest are just snacktime. Sweet, fluffy, fruit-freckled snacktime.
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Additional coconut sugar and oats for sprinkling on top
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the banana, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and coconut sugar in a blender on high.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon into a muffin pan lined with paper liners or lightly oiled.
- Sprinkle the tops with coconut sugar and oats.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes at 350F.
- Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- They are delicious warm, but keep the extras in the fridge.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Vegan Blueberry Muffin (Oil Free + Gluten Free) dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn