The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe.
It is a more dry style cake by nature, which requires a bit of simple syrup on the layers to make it shine at it’s best.
Eggs Large 4 (200g)
Granulated Sugar 1 ¾ cup (350g)
Whole Milk 1 cup (237ml)
Unsalted Butter 1 Stick (8 Tablespoons) (112g)
Vanilla Extract 1 Tablespoon (15ml)
All Purpose Flour 1 cup (125g)
Cake Flour 1 cup (120g)
**most asked question: can I use one or the other of the flour? YES
Baking Powder 2 teaspoons (10g)
Salt ½ teaspoons (3g)
- In the bowl of your Kitchen Aid mixer combine the eggs and sugar over a double boiler and whisk with a hand whisk until the sugar has dissolved slightly and the mixture reaches approximately 115°f.
- On high speed whip to ribbon stage, thick and pale colored and is almost 5X from original volume
- The eggs will take about 5 – 7 minutes to reach the ribbon stage.
- In the meantime combine the milk and butter in a microwave safe bowl or on the stove top and melt to just under a boil. Add the vanilla extract
- For full instructions please see : www.gretchensbakery.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.