The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Vanilla Funfetti Cupcakes.
Who else was obsessed with funfetti as a kid? I think I asked for a funfetti cake with funfetti frosting for something like five years in a row. There’s just something so fun and exciting about all those beautiful colored sprinkles mixed into fluffy vanilla cupcakes! My kids have definitely inherited my love of colorful sprinkles, so it was high time we made a batch of them at home. Since I haven’t baked a cake from a boxed mix in something like ten years, I of course had to make my cupcakes from scratch, and they turned out fantastic! The cake is so tender and moist, and the colorful sprinkles make the cupcakes extra festive and fun. These cupcakes went like hotcakes at my house, and I think you’ll love them too!
Vanilla Funfetti Cupcakes
for the cupcakes:
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, cold, cut into small cubes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup multi-colored sprinkles
for the frosting:
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 3.5 ounces (1/2 tub) marshmallow cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 – 2 tablespoons half and half or heavy cream
- additional sprinkles, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350. Line two muffin tins with paper liners. In a large bowl or a the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the butter and mix until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the sour cream and vanilla in a measuring cup, and add about half of the sour cream mixture to the flour mixture. Beat until well blended and smooth. Add the other half of the sour cream mixture, and beat until smooth. Gently fold in the sprinkles. Fill paper liners 2/3 full and bake 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for a few minutes and then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Read more please visit : www.thebakerupstairs.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Vanilla Funfetti Cupcakes recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.