Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely yummy Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Curd Filling & Blackberry Buttercream Frosting recipes. The production process is really easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Curd Filling & Blackberry Buttercream Frosting. Please comply with the guidelines well.
Hey, there’s a party in there!
Though I love to bake, my past is littered with cupcake tragedies. I hate to share this deep dark secret with you all, but there was a long period of time where I could not make a cupcake to save my life (thus the lack them showing up on this blog). I would be plagued with sunken centers, overflowing batter, density issues, and worst of all, atrocious decorating attempts (not to say that my piping skills have improved that drastically…). When anyone would mention the possibility of me making a cupcake, it would result in my “not hearing them” or a dozen burnt or underdone cupcakes – not a pretty sight.
However I made a promise to myself that I would try again when summer rolled around. Boy am I glad I did! Destiny intervened and these cupcakes came out of the oven just like I wanted them to. It was just the small miracle I needed from my oven and the universe.
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small jar lemon curd
- 1/2 cup blackberries, pureed and strained
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Additional blackberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange oven racks in the center of the oven. Grease two 12-cupcake pans with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, beat butter on medium speed with the sugar until it forms a softened paste. Add the eggs in one at a time, beating after each until incorporated. Stop once or twice between adding the eggs to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
for full recipes please see : www.cakenknife.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Curd Filling & Blackberry Buttercream Frosting dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.