The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Valentines Day Popcorn.
Valentines Day Popcorn is a great Sweet and Salty Popcorn treat – your family will know you love them when you make them this fun Valentines Dessert.
We are popcorn obsessed at Two Sisters Crafting. In fact, we talked about changing out name to Two Sisters Crafting & Popping. We decided to combine our tried and true sweet and salty popcorn and add some Valentine’s candy to it to make this beautiful and tasty Valentines Day Popcorn.
- 10 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- 3 tbsp. Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Pretzel M&M’s – Red
- Valentine’s Mix M&M’s
- Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Valentine’s Confetti Hearts Sprinkles
- Pop 10 cups of popcorn and salt liberally and place in a large bowl.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a medium sauce pan. Once the butter is melted, add 3 cups of mini marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are melted. Turn off the heat as soon as the last marshmallow has melted.
- Pour 3/4 of the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn in the bowl and then gently fold the popcorn with a spoon until most of the kernels are covered in mixture.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Valentines Day Popcorn recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.