The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook UNICORN MACARONS.
It all started when during the blast of winter, a little cafe in California delivered a magical hot chocolate recipe full of cheer and sprinkles and colors to it’s customers. There’s something about blasting a dessert with the brightest sprinkled sugar confetti that just makes it taste and feel that much better. Winter blues? Sprinkles. Sick of that lousy Whole 30 thing you’ve been begging to break? Sprinkles. Tossing some rainbow lovin’ on top of that dessert is the best way to bring smiles to everyone’s faces.
- 90 grams egg whites (3 large egg whites), room temperature
- 55 grams (~ ¼ cup) superfine sugar (granulated sugar in food processor until fine)
- 200 grams (~ 1 and ⅔ cup) confectioner’s sugar
- 110 grams (~ 1 cup) almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- pinch salt
- food coloring, I use THIS gel coloring
- sprinkles, lots of sprinkles
- piping bags
- Cotton Candy Buttercream Filling
- 8 tablespoons butter, unsalted, softened
- 16-24 ounces confectioner’s sugar, sifted well
- few drops cotton candy flavoring, I used THIS one
- pinch salt
- edible glitter or sanding sugar
- pink food coloring, optional
- Before you begin making macarons, please VISIT OUR MACARONS: 101 GUIDE for tips.
- Place room temperature egg whites in mixer bowl.
- With whisk attachment, whisk at medium speed until foamy, about a minute.
- Add superfine granulated sugar and cream of tartar. Mix until VERY stiff peaks form. You should be able to reverse the whisk and have the peak stands very tall without falling.
- Split into two even batches. Add food coloring here if desired. Add a bit more than you think you need, as it will fade slightly when baking.
- In a different bowl, sift together almond flour and confectioner’s sugar. Repeat and sift a total of 4-5 times, removing any large pieces left behind after each sift.
- Add almond flour mix to stiffened egg whites.
- Using proper folding technique (see blog post for explanation of this!), fold until you can ribbon an “8” that holds into the batter. This should take about 50 proper strokes. THIS is the most important step in proper macaronage.
- If you want the swirled look, put each color into its own piping bag. Place the two piping bags together into a new bag. You will then have one bag with the two inserted color mixes.
Read more please visit : www.southernfatty.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making UNICORN MACARONS dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.