The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Ultimate Salted Caramel Cupcakes.
Alright, time to get down to business. Lucky for us, today’s business is Salted Caramel Cupcakes! Trust me when I sat no one can resist these beauties…
Fluffy brown sugar cupcakes stuffed with a rich pocket of salted caramel sauce (optional) then topped with homemade salted caramel frosting. I used Fran’s Salted Caramel Sauce, but any thick variety will work. You can also skip this step if you’d prefer non-stuffed cupcakes.
But I’m getting ahead of myself. The first step in this recipe is baking the sweet and oh-so-fluffy brown sugar cupcakes. To make them you’ll need: all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, whole milk, sour cream, butter, granulated AND light brown sugar, eggs, and water.
For the cupcakes:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (be sure NOT to pack your flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus one large egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup boiling hot water (should be very hot, and poured into measuring cup right after boiled)
- 1/2 cup thick, creamy caramel sauce (see post for references), optional
For the frosting:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 and 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup liquid caramel sauce, for drizzling, optional (see post for references)
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 6 chewy caramel candies, cut in half (see post for references)
For the cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a 12-mold cupcake tin with paper liners and lightly spray the liners with non-stick spray, set aside. In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, set aside. In a small bowl combine the milk and sour cream, mix well to combine and set aside. In a large bowl using a handheld electric mixer (or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment) beat the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy; about 4 minutes (don’t skimp on time here!). Beat in the eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add in flour mixture in 2 additions, alternating with sour cream/milk mixture, beginning and ending with the flour. Finally stir in the hot water, beating just until combined.
- Fill the prepared cupcake tins 3/4 of the way full. Bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Allow cupcakes to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely. Once cooled, use a small sharp knife to carve out a small hole in the center of each cupcake; do not discard the carved out cake piece. Fill each hole with two teaspoons of caramel sauce, then cover again with the carved out cupcake piece. Set aside and make the salted caramel frosting.
For the Salted Caramel Frosting:
Read more please visit : bakerbynature.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Ultimate Salted Caramel Cupcakes recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.