Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on just how to make really yummy Twice Baked Potato Casserole dishes. The production process is very simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Twice Baked Potato Casserole. Please comply with the instructions well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub potatoes with olive oil and salt and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork, flipping halfway through.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl. Its perfectly acceptable for the potato pieces to slightly fall apart.
- Stir in mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Set aside ⅓ cup cheese, 3Tbs bacon, 2 Tbls sliced green onions for the top of the casserole and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 9×9 baking dish. Top with reserved shredded cheese bacon. Cover dish with foil and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, removing foil for the last 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining sliced green onions and serve.
Original Recipes visit: Twice Baked Potato Casserole @ momontimeout.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-03-10 06:46:50.