The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Turmeric Coconut Basmati Rice.
This turmeric coconut basmati rice is a flavorful rice side dish recipe that’s easy to make! Garlic, ginger, and onion are sautéed and cooked with basmati rice and turmeric in a coconut milk/water mixture for a creamy dish, and topped with chopped fresh basil for serving.
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup basmati rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 7 oz lite coconut milk (about half a can)
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Chopped fresh basil leaves for serving
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add diced onion, minced garlic, grated ginger, and salt and stir. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, occasionally stirring, or until onions have become golden and soft, but haven’t yet browned.
- Add the rice and turmeric to the saucepan and stir until evenly combined. Let rice cook for just a few minutes, stirring frequently, and then add coconut milk and water. Stir to combine, and then raise heat to let liquid come to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to the lowest setting and cover the saucepan. Let rice cook for about 15-18 minutes, or until all of the liquid has been absorbed. Fluff the rice with a fork and stir in chopped fresh basil for serving.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Turmeric Coconut Basmati Rice recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn