The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook TURKEY TACO SALAD MEAL PREP.
A much HEALTHIER take on Taco Tuesdays, except you are meal prepped for the entire week! Less calories and cheaper too!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey*
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo, homemade or store-bought
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Add ground turkey and cook until the turkey has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the turkey as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
- Place romaine lettuce into sandwich bags.
- Get full recipe >> Click here
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making TURKEY TACO SALAD MEAL PREP dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.