The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing.
This Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing is sponsored by Honeysuckle White Turkey. However, all opinions are 100% my own.
Turkey Stir Fry:
- 1-1/2 pound Honeysuckle White Turkey Cutlets cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 green onions chopped
Sesame Ginger Dressing:
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1- inch fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon red chile garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl stir together the ingredients for the Sesame Ginger Dressing and set aside.
- Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add grapeseed oil. When oil is hot, add the turkey cutlets. Stir until the turkey is no longer pink.
- Add broccoli florets and sliced carrots. Cook the vegetables for about 3 minutes or until they are tender.
- Get Full Recipe => flavormosaic.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn