The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook TURKEY MEATBALLS WITH GRAVY AND CAULIFLOWER PURÉE (WHOLE30-PALEO-KETO).
(This post contains affiliate links. I may make a commission off sales but your price remains the same.)
LOOKS LIKE MASHED POTATOES….BUT ISN’T!
So smooth and creamy, this cauliflower purée has the look and feel of mashed potatoes, but it’s straight up steamed cauliflower with a little butter or ghee (clarified butter), sea salt and pepper all whirled together! If you prefer to have mashed potatoes with this meal, click here for my Swedish Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes.
AND THOSE TURKEY MEATBALLS AND GRAVY?
These tender turkey meatballs are drenched in a rich, thick gravy that is so tasty you won’t believe it’s completely dairy and grain free! And the whole meal is made in under 30 minutes.
- 8 cups cauliflower, stem removed and broken into florets
- 2 tablespoons ghee (or butter)
- 20 ounces ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder (for thickening gravy)
- 4 tablespoons non dairy plain yogurt (I use cashew or coconut yogurt)
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash cauliflower, cut off stem and break into florets, steam until soft. When cauliflower is soft. Place half the cooked cauliflower into a food processor with 1 tablespoon ghee (or butter) and a couple pinches of sea salt and black pepper, blend until smooth (you can also use a potato masher and do it by hand) Repeat with second batch.
While cauliflower is steaming, make meatballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Place ground turkey, egg, and almond meal in a bowl, work with hands until well blended. Add spices, 2 tablespoons chives and two generous pinches sea salt and black pepper, work with hands until mixed well
- Using wet hands form into 1 1/2″ meatballs
- In a large pan over medium heat, warm 2 tablespoons olive oil until hot but not smoking. Add the meatballs and cook, turning once, until golden brown but not yet cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes total. Turn off heat (do not clean the pan) Transfer to oven safe baking dish and place in oven for 5 minutes (or until cooked through)
- Place 2 tablespoon swarm water in a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder and whisk until smooth (this is called a slurry and will thicken your gravy). Set aside.
- Read more please visit : www.theorganickitchen.org
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making TURKEY MEATBALLS WITH GRAVY AND CAULIFLOWER PURÉE (WHOLE30-PALEO-KETO) recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.