The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare TURKEY CRANBERRY TEA SANDWICHES.
Although I took the lazy route of using some store-bought roasted turkey lunch meat myself, feel free to use regular roasted turkey to make these tea sandwiches, just make sure to slice the meat as thinly as possible.
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, frozen
- 16 pieces of very thinly sliced turkey
- 1 package Neuchâtel Cheese (low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature)
- 3 Tbsp orange marmalade
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- pinch of salt and pepper
- large serrated knife
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, marmalade, cranberries, salt and pepper together.
- Remove bread from freezer and place the slices on a large work surface.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each of 8 bread pieces evenly, making sure to cover the entire front surface of each piece.
- Read more please visit : www.thirstyfortea.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making TURKEY CRANBERRY TEA SANDWICHES recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.