Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely tasty TURKEY CRANBERRY ROLLUPS dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook TURKEY CRANBERRY ROLLUPS. Please adhere to the directions well.
Turkey Cranberry Rollups are the tastiest way to use up all that leftover turkey from Thanksgiving and Christmas! They are a little sweet, a little savory, and over the top yummy!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. cooked turkey, diced
- ½ c. dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 T. minced parsley, mostly for color so if you don’t have it don’t worry about it
- 1 c. grated cheese, Swiss is a great choice
- 4 flour tortillas, I use anywhere from 8”-10” tortillas
- Mix cream cheese, turkey, cranberries, parsley and cheese together until combined.
- Lay tortillas out flat. Spread ¼ of the turkey mixture over each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly. Roll them jelly roll style.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Slice into 1” pieces.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- There are lots of options for adding different flavors into these rollups! They are delicious with grated orange zest, sliced scallions, blue cheese, or pecans!
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making TURKEY CRANBERRY ROLLUPS dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-09-05 14:50:04.