The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare TRUFFLE STUFFED BROWNIE POPS.
Or brownies and truffles?
These pops are chocolate to the extreme. A rich, chocolate truffle makes up the heart of the pop. Truffles are so incredibly easy to make, if you’ve never made them. Equal parts chocolate and heavy cream, melted and smooth. That chills up hard and you scoop wonderful little truffle balls.
Then, you take a pan of brownies (I suggest my fudgy brownie recipe, or you can use a box mix), and crumble them up. Kind of like cake pops, but brownies are fudgy enough not to need frosting. Squish the crumbs together and wrap them around the truffle. Then stick them on a cute straw and dip them in more chocolate.
Got that? Chocolate (truffle) + Chocolate (brownie) + Chocolate (dipping). It’s chocolate to the extreme!
- 1 9 x13” pan of brownies — baked and cooled ( or from a box make your own brownie mix)
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate — I used a baking bar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Candy Melts for dipping — you will need somewhere between 14-28 ounces
- Sprinkles — if desired
- Lollipop sticks or pretty straws
- Break or cut chocolate into pieces. Place heavy cream in a small saucepan and heat just until it bubbles. Pour over chocolate. Stir until all chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. (If it is cold in your house and your chocolate doesn’t want to melt all the way you can put it in the microwave in 10 second increments to aid in melting.) Stir in vanilla. Chill mixture for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Use a cookie scoop (1 or 2 tablespoon) to scoop balls of truffle. Roll into uniform balls and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
for full instruction please see : www.crazyforcrust.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making TRUFFLE STUFFED BROWNIE POPS recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-09-01 19:27:45.