Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really delicious Tropical Paleo Green Smoothie Recipe Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Clean Eating, Vegan dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Tropical Paleo Green Smoothie Recipe Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Clean Eating, Vegan. Please follow the instructions well.
Today I wanted to share with you our tropical Paleo green smoothie recipe. One of the best parts of smoothies is how easy it is to make one. Tossing ingredients into a blender – now that is something I can handle doing. 🙂
*Please note that most of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase, you will receive the same price, but I will receive a little money for referring you to the product. This helps keep this blog free for you. I truly appreciate you supporting my blog.
- 3 Cups Spinach (Kale, or a blend of small leafy greens, packed)
- 1 Banana (peeled)
- 1 Orange (peeled)
- 1 1/2 Cups Pineapple (cubed)
- 1/2 Avocado (pitted and skin removed)
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (canned for best flavor)
- 1 Tbl Pure Maple Syrup (optional – use if fruit is not very sweet)
- 2 Cups Crushed Ice
- 3 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil (optional)
- Dried Coconut Chips (optional)
Chia Seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients (besides the coconut chips and chia seeds) in a high speed blender and blend until very smooth and creamy, 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Pour into 3-4 glasses and top with dried coconut chips and chia seeds, if desired.
- Read more please visit : www.mynaturalfamily.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Tropical Paleo Green Smoothie Recipe Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Clean Eating, Vegan recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.