The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Triple-Layer Cracker Toffee Bars.
These easy caramel and chocolate layered cracker toffee bars are a twist on a traditional cracker toffee.
- 90 buttery rectangular crackers (from 13.7-oz box)
- 1can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 bag (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Place 30 of the crackers in bottom of pan.
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix condensed milk, brown sugar, butter and milk. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring frequently. Increase heat to medium-high; heat to boiling. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour one-third of the caramel mixture over crackers in pan. Arrange 30 of the crackers over caramel. Top with one-third of the remaining caramel mixture. Repeat with remaining crackers and caramel.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour over caramel; spread evenly. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. Cut into 6 rows by 8 rows. Store covered up to 4 days.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Triple-Layer Cracker Toffee Bars recipes above can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-23 09:47:27.