Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on how to make extremely delicious TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE recipes. The production procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE. Please follow the directions well.
- 1 1/2 cups (125g), about 10 whole crackers, chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (57g) butter, melted
- 4, 8-oz bricks (907g) cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (122g) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (90g) EACH: dark chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips
- Optional garnishes: chocolate bars, truffles and cookies
- Preheat oven to 290F. Using a wide sheet of foil, wrap the foil around the bottom and sides of a 9 or 10-inch spring form pan; I recommend 2 layers of foil. Set aside.
- Create the crust first. Place the graham crackers, about 10, into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add the melted butter and mix again until all the crumbs are coated. Transfer the crumbs into the prepared pan and use a large spoon to press the mixture into an even layer, creating a firm and even crust.
- Place softened cream cheese and sour cream into a mixer bowl. Beat cream cheese on medium speed for about 10 minutes, scrapping down the sides of the bowl often, until cheese is light and fluffy. Add the eggs, sugar and vanilla. Continue to beat for about 5 minutes, scrapping sides of bowl often.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-24 14:57:22.