The production process is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook Tortilla Soup with Black Beans.
A simple tortilla soup recipe that can be dressed up by adding some avocado and fresh tomatoes before serving.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes in juice
- 2 cans (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups faux chicken broth (Better Than Bouillon brand is good)
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, plus more for serving (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium. Cook garlic and chili powder until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes (with juice), beans, broth, corn, and 1 cup water; season with salt and pepper.
- Bring soup to a boil; reduce to a simmer. Add tortilla chips; cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice, and season with salt and pepper. Serve soup with lime wedges and, if desired, more chips.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Tortilla Soup with Black Beans dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-06 20:47:21.