The production process is very simple, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Tomato Spinach Chicken Spaghetti.
This chicken spaghetti recipe has lots of fresh ingredients: tomatoes and spinach, as well as comfort food ingredients, such as chicken. You’ll love the flavors of this pasta!
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped, drained of oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil drained from sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 lb chicken boneless and skinless (preferably, boneless skinless thighs), chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 roma tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 8 oz spinach fresh
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 8 oz spaghetti pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (use high quality olive oil or oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar)
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, drained from sun-dried tomatoes, to a large skillet, on medium-low heat. Add chopped chicken (I used boneless skinless chicken thighs and prefer to use them, but you can use chopped chicken breast, as well), red pepper flakes, and salt over all of the ingredients in the skillet, and cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil leaves, fresh spinach, and chopped garlic to the skillet with chicken, cook on medium heat about 3- 5 minutes until spinach wilts just a little, and tomatoes release some of their juices. Remove from heat. Taste, and add more salt to taste, if needed. Cover with lid and keep off heat.
- Get Full Recipe => juliasalbum.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Tomato Spinach Chicken Spaghetti recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-29 06:14:41.