The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Tiramisu Cake.
Tiramisu Cake – a layered, Italian espresso infused mascarpone dessert, in cake form. Get your caffeine fix, plus a boozy kick!
FOR THE GENOISE CAKE:
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sifted cake flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 1/2 teaspoons powdered sugar
FOR THE MASCARPONE FILLING:
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING:
- 6 ounces cream cheese (the kind in a brick)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder (for garnish)
TO MAKE THE GENOISE LAYERS:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, mist three 8-inch diameter cake pans generously with non-stick spray, and line with circles cut from parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the eggs, sugar, and vanilla on high speed (with the whisk attachment) until pale, fluffy, and tripled in volume (about 10 to 12 minutes).
- Add a third of the cake flour, and fold carefully, taking care not to deflate air from the mixture. Repeat, until all the flour has been incorporated.
- Fold in the butter, and transfer the batter to the prepared pans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely.
- Stir the hot water, instant espresso powder, brandy, and powdered sugar together in a small bowl.
- Place one layer of cooled genoise on a serving plate. Using a pastry brush, soak the cake with about 1/3 of the espresso mixture. Top with half the mascarpone filling.
- Repeat, then top with the last layer of cooled genoise and soak with the remaining espresso mixture.
- Frost with whipped cream frosting, dust with cocoa, and (using a piping bag and a large round tip) top with dollops of whipped cream frosting..
TO MAKE THE MASCARPONE FILLING:
- In a medium mixing bowl set over a pot of simmering water, whisk the egg yolks, sugar, and Marsala wine together until pale, thick, and doubled in volume.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the mascarpone.
- Whip the cream until it holds stiff peaks, then fold into the mascarpone mixture.
TO MAKE THE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING:
- Place the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Fit the mixer with a whisk attachment, and whip on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Turn the mixer down to medium-low speed and pour the heavy cream down the side of the bowl in a very slow and steady stream.
- When all the cream has been added, turn the mixer up to medium-high and whip until the frosting holds stiff peaks.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Tiramisu Cake recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn