The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook THUMBPRINT COOKIES (RASPBERRY, BLUEBERRY AND APRICOT JAM).
This recipe is different then others because it contains ground hazelnuts which give cookies much more flavor. Half-baked cookies are filled with different types of jam like raspberry, blueberry and apricot jam. That is why, after baking, when you place them on serving tray, they look so colorful and pretty.
Delicate shortbread Thumbprint Cookies are not only nice looking on your holiday table, they will also melt in your mouth.
- 200 g (7 oz; 1 1/2 stick + 2 Tbsp) butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup (100 g) ground hazelnuts*
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg yolks, salt and vanilla extract and mix briefly.
- Combine flour and hazelnuts, add to butter mixture and mix until just incorporated. Form a dough into a log and wrap in plastic foil. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cut the log into equally sized slices. Form the ball out of each slice and dent it in the center with your thumb.
for full recipes please see : www.kitchennostalgia.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making THUMBPRINT COOKIES (RASPBERRY, BLUEBERRY AND APRICOT JAM) recipes over can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.