The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook THIN MINT TRUFFLES.
Although, our freezer is already stuffed to the brim with half-eaten desserts, so maybe it’s better this way.
What a perfect time to share these Thin Mint Truffles. Not only do they honor ‘girl scout cookie season,’ which is an actual event to plan for in the food blogging world, but they’re also sort of appropriate for St. Patty’s Day too since they are mint, and have some green color.
These Thin Mint Truffles aren’t all that different from the recipe for Oreo Cookie Balls. You start with crushed cookie crumbs, add cream cheese, and roll into balls. Dunk in chocolate, and that’s it. They’re no-bake and simple to make. Basically, substitute crushed Thin Mints for Oreos, add a little mint extract, and you’ve got these instead.
- 1 – 10 oz. package Grasshopper cookies or Thin Mints
- 4 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate or melting chocolate – not chocolate chips must be baking or melting chocolate
- green chocolate wafers for drizzling
- In a food processor or chopper, pulse the cookies into fine crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, cream cheese, and mint extract until well-mixed.
for full instruction please see : thegoldlininggirl.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making THIN MINT TRUFFLES recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.