Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make very delicious Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies. Please comply with the instructions well.
There’s several tricks and tips involved in this recipe that help to create the ultimate thick chocolate chip cookie.
First the ingredients. We’re using mostly brown sugar instead of white. The light brown sugar creates a thicker, softer, and chewier cookie than using mostly white sugar.
We’re also using baking powder in these cookies instead of baking soda. Baking soda can help create crisper cookies, but we’re going for thick and soft.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (can be omitted)
- Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the butter and sugars. Using a hand or stand mixer cream the butter and sugars together until fluffy.
- Add in the large egg, vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined. The dough might seem to be in crumbles as mentioned above.
for full recipes please see : houseofyumm.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.