Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really delicious The Original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe (aka Chickpea Cookies) recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook The Original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe (aka Chickpea Cookies). Please adhere to the directions well.
Chickpea cookies! Chickpea cookies with no flour, no oil, no white sugar. These are just full of chickpeas. And they’re my very favorite healthy cookie so far!* I don’t know if they really classify as cookies so I’ll go with cookie dough bites.
And as a bonus, they’re grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. Just in case that matters to anyone out there! And if you’re worried about the chickpeas, don’t be. I don’t like chickpeas and won’t eat them but that didn’t prevent me from inhaling these.
Yield: 14 1″ cookies
1 1/4 cups canned chickpeas, well-rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel1
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (165 grams) natural peanut butter, SunButter Natural or almond butter – room temperature2
1/4 cup (80 grams) honey (agave or maple syrup for vegan)
1 teaspoon baking powder3
a pinch of salt if your peanut butter doesn’t have salt in it
1/2 cup (90 grams) chocolate chips (use vegan and dairy-free chocolate chips, if needed)
- My can of chickpeas was 400 grams, 240 grams without the water, and I used all but a few tablespoons.
- Don’t even try with regular peanut butter! They’ll come out oily. You MUST use natural peanut butter.
- If you need grain-free baking powder, you can use 1 part cream of tartar + 1 part baking soda + 2 parts arrowroot.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C. Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the top to get the little chunks of chickpeas and process again until they’re combined.
- Put in the chocolate chips and stir it if you can, or pulse it once or twice. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.
- Visit The Original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe (aka Chickpea Cookies) @ texanerin.com for full directions.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making The Original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe (aka Chickpea Cookies) recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.