The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare THE GREATEST LOW-CARB PIZZA OF ALL-TIME-YEAST RISEN.
I have spent hours, days, weeks, months..TRYING to come up with the perfect versatile low-carb dough recipe. I have wasted countless bags of almond flour, coconut flour, yeast packets, olive oil…you name it.
But today, knowing it was all worth it, I have ZERO regrets.
This pizza is DELICIOUS. The dough feels like real dough after it rises, it bakes like real dough..it’s just perfect. The key ingredient in this recipe is Vital Wheat Gluten.
Now don’t freak-out and rush to leave an angry comment saying: “I THOUGHT THIS RECIPE WAS LOW-CARB!” ..Hear me out.
Vital Wheat Gluten is the Gluten protein extracted from flour. It is essentially carb-less. It’s the protein that gives bread structure. IT’S A PROTEIN not a carb my friends. YES if you have a gluten allergy you should avoid using it but if you, like me, eat low-carb/keto and track macros but never were allergic to wheat, just had an issue over-eating carbs and sometimes got a bit bloated after a very carb-heavy meal… then Vital Wheat Gluten is 100% OK to have on a low-carb diet and WILL NOT knock you out of ketosis. It’s actually a pretty fantastic, cool little ingredient.
- 3/4 cup warm water OR 1/2 cup warm water IF using xanthan gum/psyllium husks
- 1 1/2 tsp dry active yeast (I used quick-rise yeast)
- 1 tsp white sugar (THIS WILL BE EATEN BY THE YEAST, IT IS NECESSARY, it will not affect the final product)
- 1/4 cup(60g) 14% sour cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups(168g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup(64g) Vital Wheat Gluten OR 1 tbsp xanthan gum & 1/4 cup ground psyllium husks
- 1/4 cup(30g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2tsp Italian spices (optional)
- In a large bowl, add your warm water, yeast and sugar. Let sit for about 5min.
- While waiting, combine all of your dry ingredients in a separate bowl (whisk with a fork), set aside.
- In another small bowl, microwave your sour cream for roughly 20-25s (just until slightly warm).
- Once your yeast has foamed(make sure it is not old!), add your olive oil and sour cream and stir together.
for full recipes please see : mouthwateringmotivation.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making THE GREATEST LOW-CARB PIZZA OF ALL-TIME-YEAST RISEN dishes over can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-21 19:17:36.