Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious The Best Vanilla Cheesecake dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to prepare The Best Vanilla Cheesecake. Please comply with the instructions well.
This Vanilla Cheesecake is super creamy and not as heavy as traditional baked cheesecake thanks to a good dose of sour cream — it’s soft and luscious and perfect with fresh
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 (8 oz) packages light (or regular) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 3 cups light sour cream (I used 5%) or 0% plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a 9″ Springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into the prepared pan and up the sides about 1 inch up the sides. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm no longer moist. When done, reduce the oven heat to 275 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, prepare your filling. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and salt and beat on low speed until smooth.
- Add sour cream and beat on low until combined.
- Pour into crust and smooth the top. Bake at 275 degrees F for about 2 hours or until the outer 2 inches are set but the center is still jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and let sit in the warm oven for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes before carefully running a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Let cool to room temperature before chilling in the fridge completely, then remove from the pan and serve.
- Baked cheesecakes store perfectly in the fridge for a few days, and the freeze wonderfully as well!
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making The Best Vanilla Cheesecake recipes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn