Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make very tasty The Best Sweet Cornbread recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare The Best Sweet Cornbread. Please comply with the directions well.
1 cup butter, softened
1⅓ cup granulated sugar
2 cups buttermilk (see Note for easy substitution)
1 teaspoon salt
1¼ cups cornmeal (found by the flour)
2¾ cups flour
1½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the buttermilk, eggs, and salt and mix until combined. Add cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix to combine.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake until golden. Mine bakes for about 25 minutes but start checking it after 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with butter and honey.
- Buttermilk Substitution: If you don’t have buttermilk you can add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to each cup of milk and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- This can easily be halved and baked in a 9×9 pan.
Original Recipes visit: The Best Sweet Cornbread @ the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making The Best Sweet Cornbread dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.